A Guide to Melissa and Doug Puzzles
Melissa and Doug puzzles is an enormous universe that aims to please both the young and the aged! The Puzzles may be of wood or cardboard puzzle cube composition, are of appealing textures, beautiful magnets, and enjoyable sounds, not to mention ranges from interesting photographs to wonderful artwork. Because these puzzles are made by Melissa and Doug, safety is always assured. Below is a handy guide for you to pick out your best Melissa and Doug puzzles!
- Wooden Puzzles There are all sorts of puzzles that fit into this category. This section features the best-sellers, because wooden pieces are easier to find and to hold.
- Jumbo Knob Puzzles – these educational puzzles are perfect for little hands with their easy-to-grasp knobs that will make matching pictures effortless for your child.
• Chunky Puzzles – these chunky, full-color puzzles may be played sitting down and standing up.
• Peg Puzzles – these fun and colorful puzzles may be mixed and matched, giving your child the opportunity to create unique creations.
• Sound Puzzles and Blocks – these innovative puzzles play realistic sounds with its built-in speakers by placing pieces/matching correctly.
• Jigsaw Puzzles – this line of beautiful puzzles ranges from a number of pieces and themes to suit any child. A 12-pieced puzzle features illustrated animals and vehicles to delight first-starters. A 24-pieced puzzle features creatures of all kinds, and comes in a sturdy wood storage tray. A 48-pieced puzzle may be chosen from a wide array of colorful animals, magical, and pirate themes.
It also comes with a sturdy wood storage tray. Jigsaws in a box may be chosen from six fascinating themes, and come in sturdy boxes that stores 58 wooden pieces (or four 12-piece wooden puzzles), with backs that are shape-coded for easy sorting. Religious puzzles depict Old and New Testament Bible stories and Jewish holidays and feasts, thereby cultivating faith in every child.
- Classic Favorites – these puzzles are certified favorites, among which are educational puzzles, puzzle cards, magnetic puzzle games, and travel-friendly boxed puzzles.
• Other Fun Puzzles – these puzzles are from a selection of classic favorites (Touch and feel puzzles; Magnetic puzzle games; Maze puzzles; Cube puzzles; Mini-puzzle packs) that are guaranteed to keep your child’s mind (and fingers!) busy.
- Cardboard Puzzles This category features a variety of puzzles that are made with thick and sturdy pieces. All puzzles are colorfully-themed and come in all shapes and sizes, and are each contained in a handy wooden storage box.
- Floor Puzzles – these puzzles help promote motor skills and hand-eye development. Available are Beginner Floor Puzzles, 24 to 50 Piece Floor Puzzles, and 100 Piece Floor Puzzles that will suit whatever your child’s preference and ability.